- High standards and expectations in everything we do;
- High levels of success for all;
- High quality learning and teaching opportunities that inspire children.
- To develop confident successful and independent children;
- To provide a welcoming, supportive and safe environment;
- To develop open and genuine engagement with parents;
- To promote high academic standards;
- To ensure learners become responsible global citizens;
- To encourage learners to act responsibly and respectfully to all;
- To play an active role within our local community.
We will develop our values with parents and our community to ensure that these are identified, widely shared and understood. These values will shape our ways of working and our curriculum as it evolves over the coming years and as the school grows.